Tara Zickefoose’s practice is focused primarily upon civil defense litigation, including insurance first and third party claims and commercial defense, but also focuses upon questions of coverage and other insurance-related matters. In addition to her civil defense practice, a portion of Tara’s practice is devoted to plaintiff personal injury, premises liability, and tort actions, divorce and family law matters, and probate and estate planning.
- J.D. with honors, University of Tulsa, 2013
- While at TU, Tara served as Notes and Comments Research Editor of the Tulsa Law Review. Her work, “Battling the Unforeseen Enemy: The Constitutional Attack on Military Sexual Assault” was accepted for publication in the Tulsa Law Review, and earned her the Law School’s Robert C. Butler, Jr. Award.
- B.A. Summa Cum Laude, Psychology, Minor in Spanish, Oklahoma State University, 2009
- While attending OSU, Tara was a member of Alpha Delta Pi sorority, Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology, and the Honors College. Her Honors Thesis work focused on the role of participant persuasion in the jury deliberation process.
- State of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
Memberships & Awards
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Council Oak/Johnson-Sontag American Inns of Court