Nicole D. Mathews
Nicole Mathews’ practice is focused primarily on research and writing in various fields of law, including contract litigation, insurance-related matters, business transactions, probate matters, employment law, and other complex litigation.
- J.D. with highest honors, University of Tulsa, 2023
- While at TU law school, Nicole was a member of the Council Oak/Johnson-Sontag American Inns of Court, as well as TU’s Outlaws, and TU’s chapter of the Native American Law Student Association. In her last year, Nicole worked for TU’s Buck Colbert Franklin Legal Clinic, serving north Tulsa residents and businesses pro bono, where she was awarded the Clinical Legal Education Association Outstanding Student Award.
- B.A. in Political Science, with honors, Magna Cum Laude, University of Tulsa, 2020
- While attending TU as an undergraduate student, Nicole was a member of Phi Eta Sigma ational Honor Society, Phi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society, Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society, and the Honors College.
- State of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
Memberships & Awards
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Council Oak/Johnson-Sontag American Inns of Court